Learn how to streamline small-molecule discovery chemistry using Torx Software
Click the button below to register
and view a recording of the webinar
Torx inspires effective team working and information delivery by connecting all small-molecule discovery team members and collaborators through a single chemistry-aware web-based platform.
By acting as a comprehensive knowledge database, Torx enables chemists to design molecules faster. Research managers and scientists can better plan, manage and track the design, synthesis, testing and analysis for all R&D projects, facilitating insightful decision making and increasing productivity.
In this free webinar, Torx CEO Tim Cheeseright gives a live demonstration of the dedicated stand-alone modules (Torx Design, Torx Make, Torx Test and Torx Analyze) which work in synergy to deliver a complete drug discovery cycle solution.
By attending this webinar you will learn…
- To capture and share ideas, compounds and data securely in an information rich environment
- How to track the progress of all molecules and compounds in all projects across the design-make-test-analyse cycle
- To manage assignment and prioritisation of tasks to utilise resources effectively
- About capturing project outcomes and using learned knowledge to evaluate your hypothesis and steer research direction
- How to simplify the setup and delivery of synthesis targets by contract research organisation (CRO) chemistry teams involved in your project
Speaker: Tim Cheeseright, Chief executive officer at Torx Software
Torx Software is a collaboration between Cresset and Elixir Software. The combination of their established molecule design and workflow management technologies forms Torx, a new visual, chemistry-aware, web-based platform for small molecule discovery chemistry teams.